Monday, October 6, 2008

Out of the Crate

I am not in the crate today. I have been granted a reprive from it. I believe I am in it due to my lack of desire to be housebroken.

For some strange reason it makes people mad when you pee in certain places. You can pee in some places and they are all pleased. They act completely "normal" (what's normal?). Then you pee in the house. Man, that changes the story. They yell, take my nose and push into the carpet (smells good to me!!!) . Then they demand I go into my crate. Think I would make the connection but I really haven't. When I need to pee, well, I pee. Just like they do. Do they have to wait around for hours hoping someone will come through the door and let them GO PEE. No, they just pee. Well, so do I.

But today, for no reason that I am aware of, they did not put me in there when they left for work.... so now, if I pee, they will yell at me and then throw me in the crate, where if they had put me in the crate when they left for work... well I would have not peed and everyone would be all happy when they got home. And they call ME Psycho.

No comments: